Friday 30 March 2018

I will do email marketing for your shopify store

I will do email marketing for your shopify store












About:

I Will Do Email Marketing For your Shopify Store.
My Skills: 
  • List Segmentation.
  • List Segmentation Based On Your Niche.
  • Sending Campaigns.
  •  Automation.
  • List Cleaning.
  • Finding Potential customers in your email list.
  • Send Targeted product to a targeted section of your email list.
  • Reengaging Inactive Subs.
  • A/B Testing, Split testing 
  • And Most of All My Strategies for Campaigns and Email.
5$ is to just start the Gig . I charge 10% of the Net Profit  I generate from campaigns.
Don't leave Free Money On the Table Hire Me and You will see the difference between my campaigns and strategies and yours. 

                                                 ""UTILIZE YOUR EMAIL LIST""


Reviews


damirreamartin:Great to work with! Easy to communicate and exceeds all expectations. Thank you!

usman005:Great Experience.. Thank you Damirrea..

zombajo:Outstanding Experience!

usman005:Thanks

amberdai:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment