Thursday 29 March 2018

I will setup mailchimp Automation and integration with landing page

I will setup mailchimp Automation and integration with landing page












About:

Welcome to my gig
I will setup and Integrate Mailchimp on your website.  I will create an account with automation and campaign.  I can also create an account or can setup a campaign if requested. For Data entry,  landing page or lead page please check my related gigs from my profile.

I will provide this services:
. Integrate Mailchimp
. Mailchimp forms
. Mailchimp campaign
. Landing page lead magnet
. Mailchimp template design
. Mailchimp newsletter
. Mailchimp automation
. Mailchimp setup, Create Account

You can place order without feeling any hesitation. I will try to give you best satisfaction.

If you have any question please ask me.
Regards,
Juwel

Reviews


jfujishin:The seller was nice and tried, but in the end, could not deliver what we agreed up (we could not get the full text from a blog post to appear in an RSS mailchimp automation), but he did get the picture from the blog to appear. He also did it within the time asked.

dobby2014:Thanx grea job!

juwelety:Great buyer...I hope you will next time hire me. Thank You.

flteif:fast and efficient

juwelety:Outstanding experience...I hope you will next time hire me...


No comments:

Post a Comment