Saturday 31 March 2018

I will do lead generation, lead scoring, mql or sql analysis

I will do lead generation, lead scoring, mql or sql analysis












About:

Are you looking for potential sales leads for your marketing campaign?

Wouldn't it be nice to have someone take care of the technical side of the process, starting from searching prospective clients to them being ready and open to have a conversation with you?

My Offer:

1.     Email listing (Linkedin, Facebook, Slide share & Twitter)   

2.     Email deliverability check

3.     Email word processing

4.     Email Segmentation (Demographic and Firmographic)

5.     MQLs & SQLs analysis

6.     Lead Scoring

7.     Inbound or Outbound Lead Generation  

I have a Premium LinkedIn Account, Access to Lead411, Zoominfo and Data.com. With these 4 sites I use Google Advanced search and company website to generate leads. I am able to find an email address within few minutes. Then I verify email address with Rapportive, Mailtester,     Nymeria, Hunter.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment