Saturday 31 March 2018

I will clean up email list

I will clean up email list












About:

Successful Email campaign depends on the quality of the Email List. Blasting your emails to an unqualified list could result in account suspensions from your email platform, penalties, or even fines. So, a clean Email List paves the way of successful Email Marketing campaign. 

Here, you can clean up Email list of up to 2M contacts. 

I will Clean Up Email List by removing:

  • Invalid entries 
  • Duplicates
  • Unwanted words
  • Unsubscribed contacts
  • Dead Domains
  • Died server Emails 
  • Bad data

With Basic $5 gig i will clean up a list of 50k email addresses. 

Feel free to contact me, if you have questions regarding Cleaning Up Email List.

Reviews


saifurupwork924:I've hired him for clean my email list and to bI'm very pleased with the results

samirrr:very co-operative and responsive. Would like to work with him again.

dorisella:At first I was very happy with the quick response, but when I checked the work, I realized it was useless as all the data was confused and in the wrong fields.

samirrr:Outstanding Experience!

cbrumeanu:good communication


No comments:

Post a Comment