Friday 30 March 2018

I will deliver 100,000 Bulk Email Campaign

I will deliver 100,000 Bulk Email Campaign












About:

I am expert in email collection from FB. I can do your targeted email collection for your business.You need your targeted client email so that you can easily connect with them and tell them about your product.Email marketing is the fasted way to contact with clients.I have over 3 years of experience in a FB lead generation.

My sent out Emails always go to inbox and not into spam or junk folder. After sending email campaign I will send you Report like ( No. of Sent Emails, Opens, Clicks etc) and also sent you sheet that show up who opened the email and who clicked the link.

email marketing will:

- Boost traffic to your Website

- Create Awareness for a New Business/Product

- Promote an Offer or a Service to Potential Clients

- Reach out to a specific set of Audience, Sector or Industry

- Reach as many people as possible with your Ads

-And lots mor


This email campaign or email marketing will help you to bring quality leads to increase your sale.

Note: 
1. Email list should be opt-in & cleaned, not more than 5% bounced for good result
2. Must discuss details before hiring my gig

Reviews


horstmaen:super!!!

horstmaen:great and easy to work with!

de_planners:you too, thanks

horstmaen:great seller!

de_planners:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment