Saturday 31 March 2018

I will send 100,000 mails for you. Straight to inbox!

I will send 100,000 mails for you. Straight to inbox!












About:

***I will SEND and blast emails to your email lists***


I will help you send bulk emails and blast emails to any of your email lists.


✔✔✔✔✔✔✔FEATURES✔✔✔✔✔✔✔

  • IP warm ups before mail blasting
  • Straight-to-inbox delivery of emails (95%-100% inbox delivery rates)
  • IP/SMTP rotation
  • Video proof of email blasts if needed
  • Detailed campaign reports
  • High blasting speed (100K -150K mails per hour)


Provide me with your email content and email lists.


For buyers who require a higher volume of email campaign, please don't hesitate to
contact me for discounted pricing.


If you require, I can write a killer email content and provide you with an email list.


You can message me anytime for inquiries. I'll reply ASAP.


***ORDER NOW!!! GET YOUR EMAILS BLASTED TO YOUR EMAIL LISTS!!!***


Reviews


dev_game:Very fast delivery. The seller provided video with a proof of the email blast . Excellent service ! Will buy again !

morgitarri:Cheers! Happy Valentine's Day!!

dev_game:Very fast delivery. The seller provided video with a proof of the email blast . Excellent service ! Will buy again !

morgitarri:Cheers! Happy Valentine's Day!!

:


No comments:

Post a Comment