Friday 30 March 2018

I will compose a 200 word email copy that drives massive sales

I will compose a 200 word email copy that drives massive sales












About:

More sales are something I bet you want, just like every business owner. But I also know it's really tough out there and sometimes it can seem so hard to win over new business.
So why not hire a professional  with over 7 years’ experience in sales and marketing to help you out?
I will craft the perfect sales letter using highly persuasive language that's  tailored towards your target market.Let me help give your sales a boosts.
When you order this gig you'll get:
MY SEVEN YEARS SALES AND MARKETING EXPERIENCE
One original, creative, and totally unique sales letter that will grab your prospective buyers attention, and get them to sit up and take notice of you.
And that's not all...I'm also offering unlimited revisions until you are totally satisfied!
All my letters are created from scratch and my work is 100% original.
Before I start work on your letter, I will thoroughly research your business, product, or service, then craft you a snappy letter that will push your sales.
Buy a tailor made sales letter from me right now and start winning more sales - easily and fast!

Should  you have questions please contact me and i will respond ASAP!!!

Reviews


rafacappai:Not good at all. Delivered was very unsatisfactory, It was supposed to be done in one day and there was a lot of files missing. The delivery was very unorganised, making it very difficult to check.

vivian432:buyers review is not fair considering the nature of task given....

swilli27:Timely yet not as original with word play as I'd have hoped. I appreciate the work all the same.

unqiuecontent:Wow!!!...you can't go wrong with this gig... Top notch delivery..thank you Vivian. I will sure order again.

vivian432:thank you


No comments:

Post a Comment