Friday 30 March 2018

I will design html email template

I will design html email template












About:

Hey,

I am professional Responsive email template designer.
I have strong knowledge in Various email marketing software and latest trend about email marketing template design.

Feature of the GIG:

  • Mail chimp and Campaign Monitor editable.
  • You can use the design any EDM which support html
  • Optimize for Mobile Tablet and Desktop Device.
  • 95% Email client Supported.
  • Table based design 
  • Inline CSS
  • Modular based design [easily swap block]
  • 100% outlook supported.

Reviews


digitalbt:Excellent work! I highly recommend.

rockstardesigne:Great client!

kiakordestani:Very fast delivery and follow up support. Seller communicates late in the AM to get my projects done overseas. Thank you very much, will highly recommend you and return with projects.

rockstardesigne:Always love to work with you #kiakordestani

nirav1974:Easy to work with and quality service


No comments:

Post a Comment