Friday 30 March 2018

I will write 3 Emails in sequence to give you better results with a captivating subject line each

I will write 3 Emails in sequence to give you better results with a captivating subject line each












About:

Are you looking for a trusted and reliable Email writer? Imagine selling to a new customer on daily basis: how much is that worth to your Business? Great right? Studies show that Email Marketing is one of the effective and cheapest ways to promote your product and reach many people.

What I am offering in this Gig:

  The purpose of Email Marketing is to "sell the click". I have been into Email Marketing for the past five (5) years as a freelancer, for Emails to be effective they must be able to convince the reader to click the link to your site or sales later.

Over time, I have been able to promote my clients product and services with my CAPTIVATING Email writing skill.


   I will write EFFECTIVE, PERSUASIVE, USER-FRIENDLY and CALL-TO-ACTION Emails for your Email Marketing Campaign which will, in turn, SKYROCKET your Business to yield greater PROFIT.

I also do Email Setup (Auto Responders) using any platform of your choice (e.g mailchimp, getresponse, awebber etc)


Client SATISFACTION is of OPTIMUM priority to me.

GUARANTEE: I am ready to rework your Email(s) if you are not pleased

Please contact me before you order.

I am always online 

Reviews


danilovegifts:Disappointed; Poor experience.

robinwiley:A little slow as she was bogged down with other work.

tonysmile45:ok. The only thing is the writer doesn't know what story copy\nis meaning that she may not know anything about internet \nmarketing.

reliable_ashley:Outstanding Experience!

queenjam:Amazing work not disappointing at all , lately I have been getting bad quality services from fiverr I almost wanted to leave the platform because the lake of expertise. But this seller flipped the table for me Amazing and wonderful work


No comments:

Post a Comment