Saturday 31 March 2018

I will do marketing for your company

I will do marketing for your company












About:

Hi,

I will find any kind of Email for your Business/Personal needs and will also do Marketing for your Products/Companies(If need).

You will get from me-

## Setting up an account for marketing.
## Mail-chimp account set up.
## Import contacts at that account.
## All works for do marketing.

Clients Benefit:

## Fair price for clients.
## Fast work deliver and on time project done.
## Friendly collaboration.
## Regular update about work progress.
## In time delivery failed then will return money/ do extra work for mine idleness.

Just Message me before placing an order.

Thanks
Hasan

Reviews


pdxfox:Great communicator and result!

hasan84:Great and awesome experience! Thanks a lot.

voicenyc:Great! Fast!!! Will use again!

hasan84:Awesome man! Wish to help again.Thanks a lot.

laramagazine:As always, great work! Will order again soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment