Thursday 30 April 2020

Design Responsive Mailchimp Email Template











About:

Hello,

I am a certified mailchimp expert and template designer.working since 2014 and designed template more than 1k+.



Are you looking someone who can design your mailchimp template which is all devices supported and you can edit any time.yes This gig is for you.



Why my service is better Than others:-



★ Highly experience

★ I am very friendly to communicate

Extra first Delivery

★ Modern and updated design

★ Unlimited revision

★ Satisfaction guaranteed

★ Using Photoshop for better looking

★ Money Back guaranty



For this gig I will Provide you:

★ A editable responsive mailchimp template

★ Unique,modern and stylish design

★ 100% Spam free template

★ Site related template design

★ Using merge tag,Add audio,video ,pdf file on template

★ Convert psd/pdf to mailchimp template

★ Linked up every single image & Text with website



I am also expert in:

  • HTML,CSS
  • Create list & segment,
  • Set  Automation
  • Integrate Mailchimp Sign Up Form with Wordpress & Facebook Page
  • Run email campaign



I'm always online so don't hesitate to contract with me to discuss about your project.



Thanks

Andrewfinch





Reviews


Seller's Response:

Excellent job. Very first delivery and outstanding experience. I will definitely use again. Thank you.

Seller's Response:

Great buyer...love to work with you again.

Seller's Response:

Appreciate all your help. Excellent service!

Seller's Response:

Thanks !

:

Did a great job on my email campaign. Would recommend and do business with again.




No comments:

Post a Comment