Thursday 30 April 2020

Provide B2B Lead Generation And Targeted Email List











About:

looking for an expert in B2B lead generation to get Targeted email list using lead generation, LinkedIn lead generation, Web research, Business Leads, and email list task?


I have 2 years of experience in it. So no problem, here I am and you're in the right place.


I need the subsequent data to understand your needs:


Target Industry (Real Estate Leads, Fitness, Hospitality, IT, Restaurant, Law Firm, dentist, etc)
Target Location 
Required Fields & Format


I will provide a top-quality b2b leads service such as:



  • Company Name
  • Website URL
  • LinkedIn URL
  • First Name
  • Last Name
  • Job Title
  • Email Address ( Work Email or Personal )
  • Phone Number (if available)
  • Industry
  • State/city
  • Country


Why you choose my GIG?


  • 100% Verified lead
  • Quality 1st
  • Fasted delivery
  • Do not take a lot of work on a time
  • I trust long term relationship




Before place an order please send me a message, I will reply ASAP.


Thank you

Reviews


Seller's Response:

He knows what he's doing, a great job, communication on point all the time. Very responsible. We will continue working together until we get to 10k monthly. Let's go.

:

Wonderful byer. We will work together again.

: : :


1 comment:

  1. highly targeted B2B list - Build a highly targeted B2B list of prospects based on industries, geographies, and job titles. Reach out to the right audience at the right time.

    ReplyDelete