Monday 27 April 2020

Provide Bulk Email Marketing Account And Set Up











About:

***I will provide Bulk EMAIL Marketing Account and Set up *** Email marketing is a powerful  way to interact/relate with your customers/audience and keep them abreast  about your business or products.



I will set up a professional email marketing account for you with Mailchimp or any other ESPs including a great looking email template. I will also provide a sign-up form that you can add to your website
/blog.

 

I will keep you up to date with all actions taken, as I follow a strategic and effective marketing plan that has worked for numerous business have promoted .



 

My services  include;



Unlimited Campaigns

Send as many Campaigns you like to your subscribers/lists

 

HTML Editor

I  use HTML editor to design  built-in templates.

 

Autoresponders

Automatically deliver a series of emails to immediately engage new opt-in subscribers



Import Contacts

Use a CSV, Text file or SQL file to import contacts.



API

Send e-mails directly from your own website,blog or application.



and many more.

 

*ORDER NOW *



You Are In The Right Place............



Emailpro07





Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great communication, and went back and forth with me until the project was perfect. He was extremely diligent, friendly and professional and the task was completed perfectly. Couldn't be happier. Thank you for your help.

Seller's Response:

very friendly and easy to work with. Thank you

:

Excellent work with the seller! Highly recommend. Was very concerned with my development and gave me ideas then and there to improve my online marketing.

:

Great and accommodating personality. Thank you so much

:


No comments:

Post a Comment