Wednesday 29 April 2020

Design And Custom Code Your HTML Marketing Email Advert











About:

I will design and custom code your email marketing template to use with your Email Marketing Platform (MailChimp, Campaign Monitor, Dotmailer etc). 



When it is custom made, you can use with any email marketing tool that supports HTML. The designs are created from scratch and hand coded.
 
I have worked in digital design and marketing for over 10 years, my clients have ranged from start ups to blue chip businesses.


I am new to Fiverr, my aim to is build my profile to the top ranks.



The Process is Simple:



  1. We will discuss your requirement and aims for your campaign
  2. I will need you to supply images and text content, alternatively I will take the images and logo from your website or supply images from my own image library if you don't have any

  3. I will supply a design for you to approve

  4. Once approved I will build your email and supply the HTML and images files

  5. If required I will load the html into your email marketing software for you



Please get in touch if you wish to see samples of my work or have any questions.


Reviews


:

Excellent communication and the product is spot on

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment