Thursday 30 April 2020

Verify And Clean Your Email List











About:

Hi,



Do you have an outdated email list to which you would like to send promotional mails,but not sure whether all emails are valid or not ? then you are at the right place.



I will clean and verify email lists to remove all bad,spam traps and hard-bounces.So that you can email your customers peacefully without the fear of getting blacklisted. 

In this gig the following Emails will be removed 

  • Duplicate Emails
  • Invalid and Hard bounces.
  • Syntax Error Emails
  • Dead server Emails
  • Spam-Trap Emails
  • Unknown Emails
  • Rejected Email
  • Bad or Spamming Domain Emails


In Final Delivery you will get separate list of valid emails

Accepted File Types : csv,txt,xlxs,etc....





The verified list will not get you blacklisted from the email marketing services like Mailchimp, Aweber, Campaign Monitor, etc...



I will clean up to 30k mails per gig. 

Kindly Contact me before ordering

Reviews


Seller's Response:

One of the better Sellers here that I've been worked with. Happy the work... will work again in the future...

:

Fast to respond. Work was done on time and done right.

:

Working was smooth

:

The seller is really showing unprofessional attitude and his work is of poor quality. I have requested him 10 times to check the work again and send me complete delivery but he was delivering the incomplete work again and again. I am myself IT professional carrying 14 years of experience and top buyer here. This seller is worst of all. The project was to verify 37000 emails and he even did not touch 8000 of them and rest of them was of poor quality. I am really disappointed with his attitude as well as with the quality of his work. Not at all recommended!............

:

I wonder how an experienced IT professional doesn't know anything about Mail servers and their responses. Providing a list with 70% spam emails and expects more good ones in return. I offer email cleaning service, not a service to convert invalid emails into valid ones.




No comments:

Post a Comment