Wednesday 29 April 2020

Bulk Email Send,Email Blast











About:

Are you looking for bulk email marketing service that delivers with 100% inbox rate?


I will do Bulk Email Marketing for your business or company with 100% inbox rate. I will send bulk email for you with text, images, video links, html as you need. I will deliver all the mails on time and after sending emails I will send screenshots or photo of each steps as prof of sending mails.



I can send the emails with your given sender name,sender email address, your email on the reply email address.If you need I can also merge first name, last name, company name, phone number of your recipients.



This will boost sales and Traffic, Leads & Sales of your products or services. My clients get good results from my services.





The report will contain the following:

1. Delivery

2. Open Rate

3. Click Rate

3. Bounce

4. Unsubscribe

We assure good deliver-ability:)



Features:

1. IP's/SMTP Rotation

2. Each and every ip is warmed and ready for bulk campaigns.

3. Every day we send detailed reports for each and every campaign sent for the day.

4. We take care of ip's and follow up the health status of ip's to ensure best inbox deliverability. 

5. E-mail industry delivers 70-85% of inbox delivery rates



Reviews


:

Seller is bulk emailing my online marketing campaign to my prospects efficiently.

:

Seller sent 20k bulk emails for my online marketing campaign

:

Seller will get my bulk emails to my leads list successfully.

:

fast service with detailed analytics

:

He is amazing!! I got increase in sales in 20 days! Definitely with do this again in the future!!




No comments:

Post a Comment