Monday 27 April 2020

Design Responsive Editable Mailchimp Template











About:

Are you looking for someone to design your Mailchimp Template & Running the Campaign? I'm here for you! I will design your template professionally, attractive & catchy. Don't worry about campaign running. I can also do that for you!



My Services:



> Design a Catchy Template

> Design according to your needs

> 100% Responsive Design

> All Mail Platform Support

> Provide HTML formate if needed

> Uploading Template on your Account

> Campaign running professionally

> Mailchimp Sign up form Design

> Mailchimp + Shopify integration

> Mailchimp + Wordpress integration



Why to hire me:



> Quick response

> Work with care

>100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!



Do not waste your time looking for this kind of project here & there. Contact me now & let us get started!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great to work with love the timing

:

Excellent in a timely manner

:

Perfect, just as I wanted.

:

Work very well communicate

:

Just as I wanted, thank you




No comments:

Post a Comment