Thursday 28 November 2019

Design Editable And Responsive Mailchimp Newsletter Template











About:

Are you looking for responsive ,Editable and  professional newsletter template?
Okay !
I will your best designer of mailchimp newsletter. I also work this sector about 2 years for my local clients ! But this marketplace is my new workplace.But I will work hardly and give my best exclusive service for my client. I design huge newsletter template. I always satisfied my clients and give my best service.
I  design matching your Niche base website's  look.




In this gig I will give you:


1 MailChimp Email Newsletter template with an editable and responsive layout.
2 Design same your niche.
3 Website Matching Design.
4 Several Revisions
5 100% safe from spamming.
6 Attractive looking.


You can order me for custom offer :


1 Automation campaign setup .
2 Signup form design and setup your website.
3 Mailchimp and Getresponse Email tamplate 
4 Email List Building.
5 List import on your campaign.
6 Html Email template.



I also available for your order !



Thanks:

Jewel Chowdhury



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment