Tuesday 19 November 2019

Setup Email Marketing Automation And Workflow











About:

About This Gig



EMAIL MARKETING EXPERT


I am a marketing professional with a background in demand generation, marketing automation, and lead management. I have extensive experience planning and executing digital marketing campaigns, including multi-channel tactics, email, nurture, digital advertising, search engine optimization, social media, and online publishing.



A few of the other skills I bring to the table: 

  •  Wordpress website full designer
  •  Marketing automation strategy 
  • Funnel build, manage & optimization 
  • Content Management 
  •  Social media management 
  •  Email marketing & management 
  •  Daily workflow management 
  •  Landing Page Build and Optimization  
  •  Form Integration
  • Follow up


Listed above are just a few of the specialties I offer. I look forward to working with you on bettering your business and partnering on managing your online marketing presence.



Contact me today and you will never regret of working with me.



Regards

Gdiamond56

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment