Monday 25 November 2019

Send Email By Using Your Business Email











About:

Provide me your Email List, Template and your Business Email login or Social Media login.



I will Send Email according to your Template to the listed people by using your Business Email or Social Media.



I will personalize each one and do the whole task manually.

Reviews


:

Thank you, job was done well!

:

Sadik delivered on a custom project for me. super fast and great communnication. i only had to give instructions once and the work was done. great job!

:

Great communicator- followed directions - delivered quicker than what was promised which i LOVED!!! Will work again in future

:

Sadik provides me with a number of solid leads every time I use his service.

:

Very well done.




No comments:

Post a Comment