Monday 18 November 2019

Be Your Getresponse Manager











About:

Being a Professional Email Marketer, I will be your getresponse manager [staring at $5].

I worked for a Digital Marketing firm, Email marketing department for 3 years before I retired to focus on Freelancing. So I've had a good rummage of most of these Email Marketing service providers.

I will be your Email Marketing expert on the following platforms:

  • Getresponse
  • Mailchimp


I CAN DO THE FOLLOWING:

✔ Email Template Uploading.

✔ Opening Of New Email Marketing Accounts For Businesses.

✔ Email Marketing Automation / Autoresponder Setup.

✔ Email Lists Importation.

✔ Mailchimp/Getresponse Website Integration.

✔ Email Sign Up Or Newsletter Forms generations.

✔ Email List And Campaign Setup.

Email Newsletter design / responsive. 


... And lots more.


All jobs done within 24 hours with great communication.


NOTE: CONTACT ME BEFORE YOU ORDER, I'M ALWAYS ONLINE.


gig key: be your getresponse manager


Reviews


Seller's Response:

Seller is really willing to work and help you to grow your business

:

She is really a fantustic buyer .I will always connected with her ! Thanks a lot.

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment